Mobile Software Architect
Consultant Sheryn Loh (R1762884)
Date posted 27 August 2018 2018-08-272018-10-26 it 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A new Mobile Software Architect job based in Singapore has just become available at a top fintech company.
About the Mobile Software Architect Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for driving solution design, implementing localisation for a top fintech’s mobile payment products and mobile platform services.
- Represent a wider product set available and integrate them into the products and systems of major global strategic partners
- Work in conjunction with the global technical platform and PD team
- Use your business acumen to support the partnering process through negotiations and solution brainstorming, and your technical acumen to lead the technical design and implementation of a variety of high volume mobile application solutions
The successful Mobile Software Architect will need to be savvy in mobile technology, fluent with programming skills and have at least five years' experience in mobile application development.
- Solid understanding of the payments industry and experience in payment/e-commerce related domains is an advantage
- Ability to create innovative, customer driven payment solution and deliver to the customer
- At least three years’ application solution architect experience preferred
- Ability to work with offshore teams, strong in multi-tasking and perform well under pressure
- Willing to travel for work (China/Southeast Asia)
This leading global fintech company has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment and promotes from within – career progression opportunities are outstanding.
If you are a talented and focused Mobile Software Architect seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this role is for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today for this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1762884 Sheryn Loh