Consultant Faiz Modak (R1216653)
Date posted 23 August 2018 2018-08-232018-10-22 it 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A new Lead Developer job based in Singapore has just become available at a leading global organisation. This is a high-growth opportunity within a global team to build a new trade life cycle automation platform.
About the Lead Developer Role:
You will be part of the Equity Derivatives - Risk Delivery team as the group rebuilds the entire technology stack servicing the business.
- Display a high level of technical competence and expertise both locally within the life cycle team and in the wider risk services world
- Act as a point of escalation for complex technical issues and be recognised as someone able to solve complicated problems using appropriate technology and techniques; inspire this behaviour in others
- Lead a large team of developers and manage the deliveries
- Work alongside global team to deliver the future state architectural direction of the trade life cycle automation platform
- Liaise with the user community to deliver solutions for complex problems in relation to the life cycle business processes
- Develop a collaborative relationship with the Singapore development team
- Represent the development team to the user community (sales, trading and middle office) where required
To succeed in this Lead Developer role, you should have prior experience as a Scrum Master with a keen sense of design and aesthetics.
- Development lead experience
- Keen sense of design and aesthetic to produce modern UIs that are attractive, flexible and intuitive to use from a UX perspective
- Competency in designing and building user interfaces with the latest WEB UI technologies
- A passion for Agile delivery and prior experience working as a Scrum Master
- An ability to design and implement high-performance controls and other application infrastructure to support the application
- Adaptable, with an ability to come up with innovative and creative solutions; a knack for problem solving
The organisation offers exceptional opportunities for technical growth and career development for its employees. It is an people-focused organisation that works very hard to ensure a productive, hardworking and fun environment for its employees.
If you are driven and wish to take your career forward with an innovative leader, this Lead Developer role will be a good fit for you.
Apply for this opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1216653 Faiz Modak