Software Middleware Developer (IIB/WMB)
Salary SGD71500 - SGD97500 per annum
Consultant HuiTing Eeo (R1766259)
Date posted 20 August 2018 2018-08-202018-10-15 it 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A newly-created Software Middleware Developer (IIB/WMB) job based in Singapore has just become available at a globally-renowned data intelligence and security company.
About the Software Middleware Developer (IIB/WMB) Role:
You will collaborate closely with business stakeholders across various projects involved with full SDLC.
- Conduct research and propose relevant software and hardware systems that align to business needs
- Design and develop new software systems to support business requirements
- Conduct systems testing to ensure applications conform to user and operating requirements
- Compose and review software design architecture and technical documents
- Work alone or in groups as required
To succeed in this Software Middleware Developer (IIB/WMB) role, you should come with strong understanding of software application development, especially in middleware. You should be highly adaptable and be able to work in a team-based environment.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent
- Have a minimum of three years' relevant experience as an IIB/WMB Developer (WMB V7) with Core Java experience
- Good hands-on experience in developing different types of integration on IIB/WMB, SOAP Web Services, Restful Services, MQ based integrations, Scheduled services, Aggregations & Collections, FTP/SFTP/FTPS interfaces, WebSphere Adaptors
- Knowledge of ESQL and XML will be an asset
- Only Singaporeans and PRs are eligible for this role due to the nature of the projects
This company needs no introduction in the data intelligence and security industry. If you are looking for an opportunity to take your career forward, this Software Middleware Developer (IIB/WMB) role will be a good fit for you.
Apply today or contact me for a discussion.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1766259 Eeo Hui Ting