Android Developer (Automation/DevOps)
Salary SGD71500 - SGD97500 per annum
Consultant HuiTing Eeo (R1766259)
Date posted 20 August 2018 2018-08-202018-10-15 it 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A new Android Developer (Automation/DevOps) job based in Singapore has just become available at one of the world's largest data and securities companies.
About the Android Developer (Automation/DevOps) Role:
You will be responsible for the complete SDLC of various projects involving Android-based applications.
- Responsible for design, development, testing and maintenance of various software applications
- Collaborate closely with business stakeholders for requirement analysis
- Conduct research and propose relevant software and hardware systems that align to business needs
- Conduct systems testing to ensure applications conform to user and operating requirements
- Compose and review software design architecture and technical documents
To succeed as an Android Developer (Automation/DevOps), you should come with strong coding fundamentals and have solid understanding of Android platform development.
- Degree or post-graduate degree in Information System, Computer Science or Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Have a minimum of three years' experience in automation development using Android SDK - Java, NDK - C/C++
- Experience in DevOps Engineering will be an asset
- Well-versed with scripting using Python, Perl, Bash, or PowerShell
- Good understanding of Android OS architecture and design concepts
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management
This company needs no introduction in the data intelligence and security industry. If you are passionate about technology and are considering your next steps as an Android Developer (Automation/DevOps) in your engineering career, this role is for you.
Apply for this opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1766259 Eeo Hui Ting