Data Platform Developer (Java/Angular)
Salary SGD84500 - SGD91000 per annum
Consultant HuiTing Eeo (R1766259)
Date posted 31 July 2018 2018-07-312018-09-29 it 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A Data Platform Developer (Java/Angular) job based in Singapore has just become available at the most successful logistics and supply chain MNC in the world. This is a permanent role located in a convenient location within the CBD.
About the Data Platform Developer (Java/Angular) Role:
You will be tasked to manage and take ownership of existing PoC applications and work with the BI & Analytics team to develop a data modelling platform according to the changing business needs.
- Participate in the proof of concept application development life-cycle and help to support and maintain the current application portfolio
- Perform analyses to evaluate the business value and feasibility of new mandates before those are prioritised for development
- Manage and take ownership of existing PoC applications and work with the BI & Analytics team to refine and enhance functionality according to the changing business needs
- Perform analysis to evaluate the business value and feasibility of new mandates before those are prioritised for development
To succeed in the Data Platform Developer (Java/Angular) role, you should have experience working on data modelling and ETL pipelines.
- Advanced SQL skills and expertise in one or more database engines with preference of MySQL, MS SQL, Teradata, Oracle
- Experience in e-commerce supply chain / logistics / business intelligence will be a bonus
- Independent and proactive worker who contribute and generate ideas in an agile environment
- Ability to communicate and to work in international teams
The company needs no introduction as it is the most successful logistics and supply chain MNC in the world. They have offices globally and have more than 290,000 employees.
If you desire the freedom to think and act within the agreed project scope as well as propose enhancements and new capability for the existing solutions considering alternative technologies, this is the role for you.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1766259 Eeo Hui Ting