Salary SGD80000 - SGD120000 per annum
Consultant Janice Tee (R1875479)
Date posted 16 July 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Quantitative Developer job has come up at a top-tier global investment bank in Singapore.
About the Quantitative Developer Role:
As a Quantitative Developer, you will be part of a dynamic team in a top-tier global investment bank.
- Develop quantitative analytics, software engineering, software design and architecture
- General design and implementation of a wide range of financial software across FX, IR, commodities and credit asset classes
- This is a fast-paced role - code you write will be deployed within hours to hundreds of users and has to work
To succeed in this Quantitative Developer role, you should be experienced with Haskell.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, mathematical finance, mathematics, physics, statistics, engineering, or similar quantitative area
- Knowledge of and experience in Haskell is a must (or other typed functional programming language e.g. OCaml, F#)
- Attention to detail
- Experience writing typed APIs to external systems such as databases, web services, pub/sub platforms is very desirable
- Knowledge of hackage or github libraries
- Stack Overflow answers, academic papers, or other areas to show broad FP ability
The company is a top-tier global investment bank that is committed to speed and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are motivated and seek to advance in the quantitative space, this role will be a good fit for you.
Apply for this opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1875479 Janice Tee