R&D Team Lead & Architect (iOS)
Salary SGD8000 - SGD13000 per month
Consultant HuiTing Eeo (R1766259)
Date posted 12 July 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A newly created R&D Team Lead & Architect (iOS) position has been released at a globally renowned engineering firm that is at the forefront of creating AR/VR technologies for the real estate industry in Singapore.
About the R&D Team Lead & Architect (iOS) Role:
In this role, you will work with your engineering team to provide disruptive solutions to Singapore's top real estate MNCs.
- Leading, coaching, and managing a distributed software team with locations locally and in Europe
- Managing application software development and architecture of complete solutions around high quality portable instruments for non-destructive testing (NDT)
- Collaborate and managing external business partners and software providers
- To be responsible and point of contact for technical guidance and support in the complete range of application software development including UX/UI, iOS/Android apps, Web applications, Cloud Data Storage/Computing, QA/Testing, Version control and Release management)
- Planning, coordination and resource management of the complete software team according to priorities and competences
- Close collaboration with cross-functional teams in both hardware and embedded software teams alongside Product Management
To succeed in this role as R&D Team Lead & Architect (iOS) you should come with strong design and architecture fundamentals and have completed full SDLC of an iOS application to be able to advise and provide innovative solutions to the business. You should also be natural with people, stakeholder management to work with global stakeholders in Singapore and Europe in offering insights to industry best practices in order to bring your technical team and applications to the next level.
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent (PhD / M. Sc.)
- A total of more than eight years of experience with minimum five years’ experience in leading distributed teams globally, with global management skills
- Broad knowledge in mobile and web applications development, cloud based computing, data storage, security and systems
- Knowledge in emerging technologies like IoT, Industry 4.0, Big-Data and Analytics will be an asset
- Well versed with strong architectural and design thinking, system partitioning, scaling, industry best methods/algorithms, code re-use, and strong priority and emphasis in documentation, AGILE, CI/CD, automated and manual (unit) testing, Regressions
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established company that works on exciting products such as AR / VR and visualisation gadgets. They are very forward-thinking in selection of technologies, and the management invests in the latest technologies. As a result, you will be working with the brightest developers based in Singapore as the team has high standards when it comes to recruitment.
If you are driven and determined, then this R&D Team Lead & Architect (iOS) role is for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this role.
Apply for this exciting opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1766259 Eeo Hui Ting