Product Manager, Consumer Purchasing
Consultant Nathan Smit (R1871799)
Date posted 12 July 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A Product Manager, Consumer Purchasing job has just become available at a leading e-commerce company based in Singapore.
About the Product Manager, Consumer Purchasing role:
You will be tasked to develop and manage involvement and expectations with commercial, marketing, excom and other stakeholders for one of the market-leading e-commerce companies with new digital solutions that span across payments and B2B and B2C integration.
- Responsible for the ongoing strategy development of new and existing capabilities of digital products from inception to launch and life cycle. Primary duties to include, but are not limited to:
- Overseeing and interpreting market research and competitive intelligence to determine ways to competitively enhance product capabilities
- Partnering business stakeholders and IT to determine the best solutions to enhance functionality and increase user satisfaction
- Participating in Agile Scrum process as a Product Owner to ensure product solutions are fulfilled
- Working with design team to organise and evaluate results from usability studies
- Evaluating how variations in the product design can impact its overall effectiveness
- Developing, monitoring, evaluating and standardising key metrics and product analytics to improve technical (performance, reliability, scalability) and customer / business performance, fostering a culture of data-driven decisions across internal stakeholder groups
- Managing the process of root cause analysis and product improvement (bug fixes, addressing gaps, and migrating platforms) to customer and product problems as they arise
- Owning the business case model for your product and drive critical decisions through intricate understanding of how they impact revenue, cost, and customer satisfaction, in a way that drives good trade-off decisions
- Leading "build vs buy" trade-off decisions where applicable
To succeed in this Product Manager, Consumer Purchasing role, you should be experienced with the Agile methodology of product development.
- At least a bachelor’s degree in a business/ technical discipline
- 3-5 years' product management experience (buyer-segment) with digital products especially in areas of mobile apps, e-commerce, payment, B2C or B2B solutions
- Experienced with Agile methodology of product development and working with in-house technology teams
- Broad understanding of technical system and information flow
- Understanding of the retail electricity market
- An eye for detail, excellent project management skills; a self-starter who is able to work in a team
This is a leading e-commerce company with new digital solutions that span across payments and B2B and B2C integration. This opportunity will allow for you to develop both B2B and B2C web and mobile consumption products that will be used by markets in SEA and the US.
Apply today to discuss this opportunity further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1871799 Nathan Smit