Product Director, Digital Innovations
Salary SGD180000 - SGD250000 per annum
Consultant Nathan Smit (R1871799)
Date posted 12 July 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A Product Director, Digital Innovations job has just become available at a leading e-commerce company based in Singapore.
About the Product Director, Digital Innovations role:
As the Product Director, Digital Innovations on the Consumer Apps Team, you will be responsible for working with the UX, Software and Consumer Teams to solve consumer pain points and offer new features and services related to search, browse, checkout, payments and the membership program, continuously improving the consumer experience. You will also be tasked to develop and manage effective stakeholder relationships, involvement and expectations with commercial, marketing, excom and other stakeholders.
- Drive and create product backlog, user stories, together with the wider product team
- Establish product and business requirement documents with different business units
- Lead and collaborate with the engineering team on executing stories and sprints
- Project manage product go-to-market processes and launch pilot product concepts to different segments of customers or to electricity retailers
- Collaborate with different business units to collect customer requirements and feedback to feed into the product development cycle
- Identify innovative and improvement opportunities for existing or new products
- Perform market landscape analysis on competition and benchmarking features for products and identify pain points
- Report on success metrics for products and have a data minded approach to building products
To succeed in this Product Director, Digital Innovations role, you should have prior experience in product management experience with digital products as well as excellent project management skills.
- At least a bachelor’s degree in a business/ technical discipline
- 3-5 years' product management experience with digital products especially in areas of mobile apps, e-commerce, payment, B2C and B2B solutions
- Experienced with Agile methodology of product development and working with in-house technology teams
- Broad understanding in technical system and information flow
- Understanding of the retail electricity market
- An eye for detail, excellent project management skills; a self-starter who is able to work in a team
This is one of the market-leading e-commerce companies with new digital solutions that span across payments and B2B and B2C integration. This Product Director, Digital Innovations job opportunity will allow you to develop both B2B and B2C web and mobile consumption products that will be used by markets in SEA and the US.
Apply today to discuss this opportunity further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1871799 Nathan Smit