Lead Scrum Master
Consultant Nathan Smit (R1871799)
Date posted 12 July 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A Lead Scrum Master job has just become available at a leading automotive company based in Singapore.
About the Lead Scrum Master role:
You will be part of the centralised team here in Singapore that drives Agile Solutions into the greater ASEAN Region through the implementation of methodologies and practices for consumer and employee related software. You will be tasked to organise and facilitate sprint planning meetings and helping the product owner keep product backlogs in good shape and ready for the next sprint.
- Identify, own and remove impediments for team on a daily basis; reach out to the organisational network to remove impediments before they become blockers
- Responsible for identifying sprint and project risks and offering any potential mitigation strategies
- Track metrics of team progress, productivity and use the metrics to help the team get better
- Collaborate closely with the product owner and stakeholders to facilitate release management across teams to coordinate release scheduling
- Provide all support to the team using servant leadership and leading by example
- Understand technical nature of the issues to be able to help resolve the impediments
- Assess the scrum maturity of the team and coach the team towards higher levels of maturity
- Serve as a coach while empowering team's self-organisation and self-management
- Cultivate robust and sustainable working relationships between business and technology teams to foster a cross-functional team environment
- Promote and evangelise Agile across the organisation and coach individual team members and teams to prepare more change agents
- Make recommendations for continuous improvement to enhance effectiveness and play active role in organisational Agile transformation
To succeed in this Lead Scrum Master role, you should have the ability to collaborate with multiple teams with prior Scrum Master experience.
- Prior experience as Scrum Master for 1-3 development teams with a focus on guiding the teams toward improved workflow and productivity
- An ability to collaborate with multiple teams and departments to remove blocks and streamline efficiency
- Ability to administer and enhance Jira to achieve new levels of organisational and work visibility
- Knowledge of and ability to facilitate sprint planning, stand-ups, retrospectives, and stakeholder demos
- Possess conflict resolution skills based on scrum values of openness, honesty and respect
- Good communication skills to facilitate teamwork
- Ability to forecast the numbers of deliverables possible in an iteration, which is based on evidence and reliable source
- Expertise in estimation and planning; know how to create useful, reliable and practical plans for software development projects
- Should be a good coach in Agile practices. S/he can coach individuals and interactions over processes and tools.
The company is a known global leader in luxurious motor vehicles. You will be part of an international team that sets the tone for development solutions across the group, while working for one of the most consistent automotive market leaders in the luxury segment.
Apply today to discuss this opportunity further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1871799 Nathan Smit