Senior .Net Developer (12-month extendable contract)
Salary SGD6000 - SGD8000 per month
Consultant Alexia Olivar (R1653009)
Date posted 06 June 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A Senior .Net Developer (12-month extendable contract) job based in Singapore has been made available at a global investment bank.
About the Senior .Net Developer (12-month extendable contract) role:
In this role, you will be working with different global markets teams on their application development.
- Development of critical front office and middle office applications
- Stakeholder management across the globe
- Supporting the applications in between enhancements and development
To qualify for the Senior .Net Developer (12-month extendable contract) role, you must have at least 4-6 years' hands-on experience working with web application development.
- 4-6 years' hands-on experience with web application development using C#, .Net, ASP.Net, MVC (preferably MVC 5), HTML5, CSS, and SQL
- Good English communication skills is a must to liaise with global stakeholders
The company is a global investment bank and needs no introduction. The team presents a fast-paced working environment with opportunities for global mobility. The role is a one-year extendable contract position.
If you're a .Net web developer with aspirations to join the financial markets, then this is the role for you.
Apply now to find out more.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1653009 Alexia Olivar