Salary SGD160000 - SGD180000 per annum
Consultant Nathan Smit (R1871799)
Date posted 06 June 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A UX Researcher job based in Singapore has just been made available at a global wealth management company. You will work closely with different vendors and internal stakeholders to propose and conduct user research exploring behaviours and motivations. You will also be tasked to identify appropriate user experience research methods/activities for each digital product.
About the UX Researcher Role:
You will be part of the international delivery team that looks after the digital platforms that are replacing the traditional brick and mortar means of trade.
- Work hands-on with program and project managers, designers, executive leadership and subject matter experts to prioritise research opportunities
- Conduct independent research on multiple user profiles such as drivers, passengers and other relevant verticals
- Collect and analyse user behaviour through experiments, benchmark studies, lab studies, surveys and other appropriate methodologies
- Advocate research findings to diverse audiences through written reports and oral presentations and persuade relevant teams to implement the recommended changes
- Be willing to travel to key markets and coordinate with on-ground staff to uncover insights from users belonging to other cultures
To succeed in this UX Researcher role, you should have experience with usability testing, design prototyping, and analysis and presentation tools.
- Experience with usability testing tools such as Camtasia, Morae, Tobii etc. Experience with analysis and presentation tools such as Excel, SPSS, PowerPoint, etc.
- Experience with design prototyping on tools such as Sketch, Axure, Balsamiq, InVision etc. (not required but recommended)
- Basic understanding of the domain expertise of partner teams such as engineering, product and business stakeholders
- Strong understanding of strengths and shortcomings of qualitative and quantitative research methods, including when and how to apply them during each product phase
- Strong working knowledge of statistics, survey design, interviewing, and the principles of experiment design
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, negotiation, collaboration and presentation skills
This is a global wealth management company that offers challenging but rewarding growth opportunities.
If you are driven and motivated to take your career forward, this UX Researcher job is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this opportunity further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1871799 Nathan Smit