Salary SGD8000 - SGD12000 per month
Consultant Alexia Olivar (R1653009)
Date posted 08 March 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A top financial institution is looking for a Java Developer to be a part of the firm in Singapore. In this job, you will be working in the greenfield project for the trading desk.
About the Java Developer Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be working with a small team of java developers on the development of the in-house system built for the trading desk.
- Hands-on SDLC for project development using Agile / Waterfall environments
- Develop the FIX API to enable the platform to integrate with different markets
- Work closely with the solutions architect and java architect on delivering the technology road map of the project
To succeed in this Java Developer role, you will need to have the at least eight years' hands-on experience in core Java development within financial markets' trading systems.
- Knowledge of design and development of distributed systems as well as object-oriented programming
- Exposure to different protocols like FIX API
- Financial industry knowledge with a background in fixed income or trading systems
- Good understanding of buy-side and sell-side work flows
- Knowledge of network protocols and cloud based infrastructure as well as middleware technologies
You will be joining a company that is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are a strong core Java developer, this is the role for you. This is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply now to find out more about this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1653009 Alexia Olivar