Consultant Alexia Olivar (R1653009)
Date posted 28 February 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting DevOps Engineer job has just been made available at a private banking arm of a global investment bank based in Singapore.
About the DevOps Engineer role:
In this role, you will be working on different projects of the private banking arm within a global investment bank.
- Full-stack development for the wealth managment/private banking trading system
- Develop an online platform for the regional foreign exchange business
- Work in an agile environment for the development, testing and operations function
- Collaborate with different teams in the organisation on development and testing
To qualify for the DevOps Engineer role, you must have at least 7-10 years' experience in full-stack development within financial markets.
- Exposure to and understanding of processes in investment/private banking
- Exposure to Agile/Scrum workmethods
- Hands-on automation testing experience
The company is a global investment bank that has a strong foothold in Singapore and Asia Pacific region. The team is part of the private banking arm of the business.
If you are a Java developer with a good grasp on Devops, then this is the role for you. Apply now to find out more.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1653009 Alexia Olivar