Software Engineer (C++)
Salary SGD3000 - SGD4500 per month
Consultant HuiTing Eeo (R1766259)
Date posted 12 February 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A Software Engineer (C++) job has just been made available at a leading software company based in Singapore.
About the Software Engineer (C++) Role:
You will play a critical role in developing world-class solutions for this company's core product in fraud risk management and cyber security. You will be working with a fast-paced team of developers in delivering solutions to users across Asia and Europe. This is a permanent position based in Singapore.
- Design and implement product features and functionality for various sites and services
- Integrate with partners and build APIs for external services on the platform
- Collaborate with the Sales, Product and Business teams to understand requirements and deliver solutions that are scalable to various markets
- Participate in design discussions, reviews and propose/implement solutions to technical problems and challenges
- Strong understanding of data structures, algorithms, and computer science fundamentals
To succeed as a Software Engineer (C++), you should come with strong understanding of data structures, algorithms and computer science fundamentals.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Experince in C++ will be crucial
- Knowledge and understanding in coding fundamentals in the area of HTML, CSS, PHP, MySQL, NoSQL will be an advantage
- Good command of AWS tools and services will be an asset
- Knowledge of AWS tools and services will be an added advantage
- Working experience in e-commerce or payments industry is beneficial
The firm embraces entrepreneurial spirit and operates like a mature start-up. The job of the Software Engineer (C++) will be demanding and fast-paced, but if you are a tech evangelist, you will enjoy the technology that they work with. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are a seasoned developer who enjoys a fast-paced environment, yet seeks the security of an established company, apply for this role today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1766259 Eeo Hui Ting