Lead/Senior Software Engineer (C/C++, .NET, Python)
Salary SGD7000 - SGD9000 per month
Consultant HuiTing Eeo (R1766259)
Date posted 02 February 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A newly-created Lead/Senior Software Engineer (C/C++, .NET, Python) job in Singapore has just been made available at a leading engineering firm.
About the Lead/Senior Software Engineer (C/C++, .NET, Python) Role:
This is a newly-created role where you will be tasked to conduct design development and research to propose world class engineering platforms to be at the forefront of Singapore's rapidly developing engineering solutions.
You will be working with a team of dynamic software engineers and cyber security engineers in an Agile environment who is working on new and exciting projects including Machine Learning.
This is a permanent position based in Singapore within the IT space.
- Conduct research and propose relevant software and hardware systems that are aligned to business needs
- Design and develop new software systems to support world-class business requirements
- Participate in design discussions, reviews and propose/implement solutions to technical problems and challenges
- Conduct systems testing to ensure applications conform to highest user and operating requirements
- Compose and review software design architecture and technical documents
To be a successful Senior Software Engineer (Python/Machine Learning), you should come with in-depth knowledge of software embedded programming experience and be eager to contribute in a fast-paced environment. You should have a good command of the fundamentals of coding and be able to drive the technical direction in a demanding environment.
- Degree or postgraduate degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- More than five years’ experience in systems design, development and testing
- Development experience using C/C++, .NET, Python, Machine Learning
- Good understanding of Linux, iOS or Andriod IDE environment, Docker, Apache HTTPD, Celery, Rabbit MQ, Websocket, OpenCV, TCPFlow will be an asset
- Experience in embedded system development, mechatronics will be crucial
- Full understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and software coding structures
This Singapore-based engineering firm is currently in its growth phase. With a portfolio of good clients, they are looking to bring the firm to its next stage of growth. They have the people, backing and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are a seasoned Lead/Senior Software Engineer (C/C++, .NET, Python) and your profile matches the description of this role, please apply now.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1766259 Eeo Hui Ting