Consultant Nandita Nandakumar (R1104317)
Date posted 13 April 2017
A leading global payments provider is looking for a Data Scientist for their Product Analytics team in Singapore, working on data modelling and insights for decision management. The role will be based in Singapore and provides you with a high paced environment, great work benefits and a highly qualified team to work with.
About the Data Scientist Role:
As a member of the Analytics team and reporting to the Senior Director, you will be a key part of the Decision management ecosystem.
- Deal with complex and unstructured data sets
- Generate deep insights through the analysis of data and understanding of operational processes and turn them into actionable recommendations
- Develop and work on advanced machine learning models to present comprehensive insights to the product team
- Provide expertise on mathematical concepts for the broader applied analytics team and inspire the adoption of advanced analytics and data science
- Closely collaborate with key stakeholders to understand the requirements and business needs
To succeed in this role, you should have four to seven years' experience in data analysis, developing predictive models, recommendation engines and delivering high quality data science solutions.
- Degree or Master’s Degree in operations research, applied statistics, data mining, machine learning, physics or a related quantitative discipline
- Proficiency in analysing large, complex, multi-dimensional data sets with a variety of tools
- Deep understanding of statistical and predictive modeling concepts, machine-learning approaches, clustering and classification techniques
- Hands on understanding of statistical tools such as R, Python, SAS and data tools like SQL, Hadoop, etc.. BI experience will be an added advantage
This firm is one of the world’s leading financial services corporations with a strong presence across geographies. Headquartered in California, the company prides itself on attracting the best talent in the market and innovating consistently. They have a great business presence in the APAC region and are looking for a Data Scientist to join their growing Analytics team in Singapore.
If you are driven, determined and ready to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104317 Nandita Nandakumar