R&D Engineer (E-commerce)
Salary SGD90000 - SGD114000 per annum + flexi hours
Consultant Daphine Choo (R1653097)
Date posted 24 February 2017
An exclusive R&D Engineer (E-commerce) role has just become available in Singapore. This is a permanent role and a fantastic opportunity to join the expansion of Japan’s biggest ERP systems manufacturer.
About the R&D Engineer (E-commerce) role:
The R&D Engineer (E-commerce) will be building ERP system specific to the e-commerce industry.
- Write clean, efficient codes to implement custom-built applications
- Work closely with the QA team to perform unit and integration testing prior to launches
- Troubleshoot and debug
To succeed in this R&D Engineer (E-commerce) role, you should come with good coding sense and experience from having been in a product company.
- E-commerce experience is crucial
- Experience of database modelling in Cassandra and microservices architecture or distributed systems preferred
- Experience in start-ups or companies with start-up mentalities is required
- Independent and proactive worker who contribute and generate ideas in an agile environment
- Ability to communicate and to work in international teams (interaction with Japan is sometimes required)
This is an opportunity with one of the most demanded ERP manufacturer in Asia. The company builds ERP systems for a few selected domains- Accounting, HR, Enterprise Commerce and now e-commerce. While they have a big brand name, they still operate with a start-up mentality, and their massive growth and potential has caught wind even in the US. The firm employs only the best brains in the industry, so you will be intellectually stimulated in a vibrant environment. We encourages the freedom to suggest and explore your own ideas, as you serve the e-commerce community as a whole instead of having to bend to individual client requests.
If you are keen to explore this opportunity, please apply today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1653097 Daphine Choo