Salary SGD5500 - SGD10000 per month
Consultant Grace Huang (R1761885)
Date posted 20 February 2017
An exciting Back-End Developer job has just become available at a financial technology start-up, online virtual trading platform company. Working with a group of highly capable technologists, you will be a pioneer to venture into FinTech.
About the Back-End Developer Role:
In this role, you will have a significant influence on the company’s technical platforms and be responsible for managing the interchange of data between the product, server and users.
- Integrate user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Implement security and data protection
- Design and implement data storage solutions
- Maintain and enhance existing data structures
- Assist with website strategy and planning
- Troubleshoot and fix bugs/flaws within websites and other systems to ensure servers are running optimally.
To succeed in this role, you should have strong technical skills.
- More than five years' experience in software development
- Expertise with Scala, Java or other JVM-based languages
- Expertise with SQL, RDBMS design and optimisation
- Working knowledge of MongoDB or other NoSQL databases
- Strong knowledge of HTTP and (REST) API design
- Practical experience working with functional programming languages is a plus
- Theoretical foundations as well as practical experience designing and implementing distributed systems
- Solid theoretical background in Computer Science
- Experience working in Agile development environments, preferably following Scrum methodology
- Practical experience working with apache Spark is additional
This company has a very fun and up-beat working culture. If you are someone who always wanted to go into FinTech and enjoy flexible working arrangements, this Back-End Developer role is for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1761885 Grace Huang