APAC IT System Analyst - Digital
Consultant Faiz Modak (R1216653)
Date posted 25 November 2016
A global buy side firm is looking for an APAC IT System Analyst to develop digital applications and perform the role of an evangelist of software best practices in the Digital Development community.
About the APAC IT System Analyst Role:
In this role, you will work in collaboration with product owner, software developers and testers in a SCRUM delivery methodology.
- Create technical designs that are extensible and follow best practices and supports such design with the development of interfaces and core user journeys
- Support the definition of user stories by providing technical feedback to the product owner and team, fostering a collaboration environment
- Hands-on development of IT Digital systems
- Hands-on analysis, quality assurance support, documentation and maintenance of IT Digital systems
- Oversee and act as a mentor for junior team members
- Ensure code quality is not only maintained but also improved via automated (static code analysis) and peer-to-peer (code-reviews) mechanisms
- Responsible for ensuring code coverage of the produced code, as well as continuously promotes a Test Driven Development approach where possible
- Collaborate with the Production Support function in the resolution of Production issues
- Promote Agile and continuous delivery best practices
To succeed in this APAC IT System Analyst role, you will need to have relevant experience in analysing, designing, developing, testing, deploying and maintaining enterprise production systems.
- BSc or MSc Computer science or related field
- 10 years of development experience with Object Oriented Programming and Microsoft Technologies including experience with C#, LINQ, SQL Server, Entity Framework ASP. NET, ASP.NET Web API
- Have been involved in the end-to-end delivery of public facing web sites driven by CMS systems
- Knowledgeable of Internet Information Services (IIS) configuration for public facing websites
- Experience in consuming and building web services using both REST and SOAP protocols
- Experience in continuous integration (e.g. Jenkins or Teamcity), automated deployment (e.g. OctopusDeploy), and source control tools (Git, TFS, SVN)
- Good understanding of modern web frameworks such as Angular.js, React.js or similar
- Good understanding of web front-end best practices such as bundling, minification, linting, task-runners, etc
- Understand the principles of CSS pre-processors such as Less and Sass, as well as experience in developing novel integrations between modern web technologies and CMS driven sites
- Proficient in participating and leading distributed development teams (other offices or outsourcing)
This global buy side firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader within the banking industry. Their culture in the Singapore offices is renowned as one of the best in the market and the organisation is very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting System Analyst job.
Apply now for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1216653 Faiz Modak