Full Stack Developer
Consultant Joey Zeng (R1549148)
Date posted 24 November 2016
An exciting Full Stack Developer role has become available at a leading global bank based in Singapore. Reporting to the Programme Manager, you will become a part of the technical team to grow innovation across the bank. You will also get to use your talents in software development, application architecture, design thinking and problem solving to help create rapid prototypes and enable the rapid acceleration of ideas.
About the Full Stack Developer Role:
You will be sitting in a team that runs in a fast paced environment. Your job scope spans from working with external vendors, brainstorming ideas with the business, building rapid prototypes, providing technical guidance on proposed solutions and suggesting alternatives.
- Full-stack web development from UI to database
- Gather functional requirements, develop technical specifications, and project and test planning
- Design/develop web software
- Create rapid prototypes and enable the rapid acceleration of ideas
- Work on Agile Development, SCRUM or Extreme Programming methodologies
- Work closely with business and technology stakeholders from all areas of the bank and be involved in at least two or three projects
To succeed in this Full Stack Developer role, you will need to have hands-on development experience for at least five years, using Agile methodologies and have proven experience as a Sprint member.
- Must be a self starter and be able to quickly grasp and understand a wide variety of software environments and solutions
- Hands-on experience in AngularJS, ReactJS or EmberJS
- iOS development would be an advantage
- Comfortable using Windows and Linux
- Working knowledge of AWS and of Docker
- Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or similar
This is an exciting role with a global bank with strong strategic presence in Singapore, you will get the opportunity to work with the latest technologies in this role.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1549148 Joey Zeng