Consultant Joey Zeng (R1549148)
Date posted 23 November 2016
An exciting Automation Test Engineer role has just come live in a leading global bank. Reporting to the Development Manager and together with a team of Murex SMEs, you will be delivering one of the most well invested project in 30 different countries.
About the Automation Engineer role:
This role will work within the financial market testing team in the bank, working initially on the multi-year re-engineering programme with the objective of replacing multiple legacy platforms with a new front to back platform for FX and treasury businesses.
- Lead activities related to test automation
- Implement test automation and build automation solutions
- Design and drive implementation of end to end test automation
- Engage with development, architecture and business representatives to gain complete and detailed understanding of test automation requirements
- Execute and maintain the automated test suite
- Create reusable automation libraries
- Create reports to show the status of projects and key test automation activities
- Create training documentation for the use of automated testing tools
To succeed in this Automation Engineer role, you need to be a solid programmer experienced in Java and Linux environments and someone who understands the importance of disciplined engineering and test automation.
- Minimum 3-8 years of test automation experience
- Proven experience with UI and server-side test automation
- Exposure to programming/scripting languages: Java, C#, Python, Ruby
- Experience with tools like Cucumber, JBehave, SpecFlow
- Singapore based candidates can apply
If you are passionate about technology and wants to make use of your automation knowledge to make a difference in the project, this Automation Engineer role is the role for you. Apply today or call me to discuss further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1549148 Joey Zeng