Senior Developer (Navitaire)
Salary SGD6000 - SGD7000 per month + AWS + Performance Bonuses + Travel Discounts
Consultant Daphine Choo (R1653097)
Date posted 22 November 2016
A Senior Developer (Navitaire) job has just become available at one of the well-known travel companies in Asia. This is a permanent role based in Singapore with the opportunity to travel to various partner locations.
About the Senior Developer (Navitaire) role:
You will drive web development initiatives revolving around book systems.
- Gather and define requirements directly from the business
- Participate in daily sprints
- Work closely with testers to ensure clean and reliable codes
- Mentor junior developers
- Work with stakeholders internationally within the APAC region
To succeed as a Senior Developer (Navitaire), you should come with strong business acumen and possess a collaborative mindset.
- At least 5 years of C#.NET development experience
- Prior experience working on any online booking systems, especially Navitaire’s reservation system New Skies® SkySales®, dotREZ® will be an advantage
- Ability to communicate and to work in international teams
This is an opportunity with the online booking department of one of the well-known travel companies in Asia. The company needs no introduction and is in fact one of the most demanded employers due to their competitive pricing and service. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards. Staff benefits are amazing, including high number of annual leave days, and generous travel discounts.
If you are a seasoned c#.net developer who wants to move into a more senior role with an end-user, and if you are passionate about the travel industry, apply for this role now!
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1653097 Daphine Choo