Senior Mobile Apps Developer Lead
Salary SGD12000 - SGD16000 per annum + AWS + Variable Bonuses
Consultant Daphine Choo (R1653097)
Date posted 09 November 2016
A Senior Mobile Apps Developer Lead job has just become available at one of the biggest energy-trading/commodities companies in the world. This is a permanent role based in Central Singapore.
About the Senior Mobile Apps Developer Lead Role:
The Senior Mobile Apps Developer Lead will design and deliver the next generation of mobile trading tools for internal users (traders, risk analysts etc.). Reporting to the Program Manager in Singapore you will provide technical leadership as well as hands-on development and support activity within a growing team, co-located with Traders, Schedulers/Operators and Middle Office teams.
- Be part of a business facing development team to deliver new mobile applications and solutions to the Oil Front Office and Middle Office teams
- Lead and mentor more junior members, setting standards and technical vision within the team
- Stay abreast of technical advances in mobility and provide insight and direction
- Work with other Developers, Business Analysts and Testers as part of the wider team within Global Oil Information Technology and Services
- Directly contribute to analysis, design and development of systems, business processes, data and interfaces
To succeed as a Senior Mobile Apps Developer Lead, you should come with strong technical abilities coupled with excellent communication skills.
- At least seven years' experience in a hands-on, technical role
- Experience working with both SOAP and REST services, written in either Java or .Net and transporting XML or JSON packets
- Competent in simple graphic design, using software like Photoshop or illustrator
- Excellent communication skills - the role includes working directly with end users to solicit requirements and develop apps to address these
- Ability to communicate and to work in international teams
This is a great opportunity with a company who provides fuel, energy, lubricants, and petrochemicals to be used in all walks of life. The company needs no introduction, and is in fact one of the most demanded employers due to their stability and revenue. The firm is listed in the UK and made a revenue of over 200 billion USD last year. The job of a Senior Mobile Apps Developer Lead is demanding but if you are a seasoned mobile apps developer and would like to move into a leadership role, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are keen to explore this opportunity, please apply today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1653097 Daphine Choo