Oracle APEX Developer
Consultant Joey Zeng (R1549148)
Date posted 07 November 2016
A leading global bank is looking for an Oracle APEX Developer to join the Infrastructure Solution Design team. Reporting directly to the Head of Infra Solution Design, you will be developing a new centralised system for the equipment quotation teams.
About the Oracle APEX Developer Role:
Sitting in the Infrastructure Solution team, you will be working with Team Lead and Solution Architects to migrate the quote and provisioning request to APEX system.
- Responsible for analysis, design, development, unit testing and deployment of the Quote Tool application in APEX
- Requirement gathering with Infra-Structure Solution design team for the implementation of the Quote Tool
- Extensive involvement in the conversion of requirements into data base design specification
- Extensive involvement in discussion with the external vendor team. Internal Licensing team for costing verification in the Quote Tool
- Responsible for handling the user queries with regards to the functionality implemented and costing calculation in Quote Tool
- Responsible for bug fixing and maintenance of the application
- Responsible for modifying the costing prices, if there is an update in the current prices of the servers
- Good communication and stakeholder management skills
- Comfortable in working with Windows
- Minimum three to five years' experience in software development
The successful developer will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are keen to learn and is determined to make the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1549148 Joey Zeng