PHP (Laravel) Back-end Team Lead
Salary SGD6500 - SGD7500 per month + Apple Computer
Consultant Daphine Choo (R1653097)
Date posted 02 November 2016
An exciting PHP (Laravel) Back-end Team Lead has just become available at a regional media agency to be responsible for leading a team of 10-15 Back-End Developers to deliver high quality software for clients based globally.
About the PHP (Laravel) Back-end Team Lead job:
The exciting projects you will be working on span across various industries and require you to be an independent learner with exceptional problem-solving and communication skills as well as a team player with the desire to work in a collaborative, challenging and dynamic environment. You will be working on interesting projects for some of the most prominent companies in Singapore as well as projects for companies across Southeast Asia.
- Lead a team to design, develop, and test features/functions delivered via applications and services to meet users' requirements
- Construct logic and physical design of system process based on user's processes and requirements
- Create beautiful websites and platforms for global clients using PHP Laravel
- Work with operations teams to ensure your applications and services are highly available and reliable
To succeed in this PHP (Laravel) Back-end Team Lead job, you will need to have the ability to work independently and in a high-paced environment.
- At least eight years' experience as a Developer
- Mentorship experience with junior developers
- Strong knowledge and foundation developing with PHP
- Strong working experience on Laravel or Symfony
- Working experience with ReactJS
- Strong working knowledge of Ionic Framework
- Exposure to web and mobile visual design and interactive web design
- Understanding of user accessibility principles and SEO is a plus
This rapidly growing company in Singapore prides itself in delivering to their clients with excellence and quality and working on exciting global projects within the technology space. This company has an open office space and provides its team members with the latest Apple Mac computers. The Directors of the company are committed to providing a lively and exciting working environment for anyone passionate about their software development career and wanting to take it to the next level.
You will be part of forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset. If you are driven and determined self-started who wants to take the next step in your career, this role is perfect for you.
Apply now for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1653097 Daphine Choo