Senior Front-End (AngularJS) Developer
Salary SGD5000 - SGD7000 per month
Consultant Daphine Choo (R1653097)
Date posted 13 October 2016
An exciting role of Senior Front-End (AngularJS) Developer has just become available at a global vendor to join their Digital team in Singapore and help clients deepen connections with consumers, employees, businesses and machines.
About the Senior Front-End (AngularJS) Developer role:
- Understand cross-browser and cross-platform concepts and concerns
- Ensure code and design quality through the execution of test plans
- Develop coding standards, methodology and repeatable processes
- Strong attention to detail and understanding of UX and visual design concepts to provide leadership perspective on front and back-end technologies and their overall impact on the creative process
- Work closely with internal and external design, business, and technical counterparts
- Provide technical leadership at a project level
To succeed in this Senior Front-End (AngularJS) Developer role, you should come from a background of front-end development for at least six years, with exposure to AngularJS in the recent two to three years.
- Able to handle multiple projects in a year
- Back-end coding exposure preferred but not necessary
This is a leading global professional services, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are a Senior Front-End (AngularJS) Developer who is looking to work on exciting projects with the latest front-end technologies, apply for this role now.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1653097 Daphine Choo