Machine Learning Engineer
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Felicity Burrows (R1984582)
Date posted 18 November 20192019-11-18 2020-01-17 it singapore SG SGD 6000 15000 15000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Machine Learning Engineer job has become available at a highly innovative artificial intelligence multinational company based in Singapore.
About the Machine Learning Engineer Role:
This Machine Learning Engineer role is a new position reporting to the head, due to expansion. In this role, you will develop/leverage innovative machine learning solutions for solving complex sets of problems/applications spanning deep learning, computer vision, sensor electronics, user activities and much more.
- Design machine and deep learning systems
- Research and implement appropriate ML algorithms and tools
- Implement appropriate ML algorithms
- Study and transform data science prototypes
- Develop machine learning applications according to requirements
- Select appropriate datasets and data representation methods
- Run machine learning tests and experiments
- Perform statistical analysis and fine tune using test results
- Train and retrain systems when necessary
- Extend existing ML libraries and frameworks
- Keep abreast of developments in the field
To succeed in this role, you must possess demonstrable experience delivering and deploying machine learning-based features and possess mastery of at least one language (Python, Java, R, Golang).
- MSc or PhD (preferred) in computer science, applied mathematics, physics, electrical engineering or equivalent
- Demonstrated experience delivering and deploying machine learning-based features
- Understanding of data structures, data modelling and software architecture
- Understanding of the all the stages of developing machine learning-based systems: labelling data, selecting algorithms, training, model development, visualisation, regression, updates, debugging
- Knowledge of machine learning frameworks such as TensorFlow, Keras and PyTorch § Proven experience with machine learning tools, including Scikit-learn, Numpy, SciPy, Pandas, Matplotlib, Jupyter Notebook, Spark
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience troubleshooting and debugging
This artificial intelligence multinational has a fast-paced, start-up environment for a business with solid historic roots. This is an excellent opportunity to join an innovative AI company that is providing a completely unique product in the market.
The right person in this Machine Learning Engineer role will have the chance to work on innovative exciting projects and be part of an excellent team and culture.
Click on the link to apply now.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1984582 Felicity Burrows