Salary SGD140000 - SGD160000 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant Max Johnson (R1987561)
Date posted 31 October 20192019-10-31 2019-12-30 it Singapore SG SGD 140000 160000 160000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Data Scientist job has just become available at one of the most respected firms in Singapore’s public sector. This role is for a passionate Data Scientist to play a vital role in the organisation’s strategy and operations.
About the Data Scientist Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for extracting value from the organisation’s data assets for effective business decision making. If you enjoy working with data to discover trends and patterns underlying them, this position is for you.
- Deliver deep insights with the appropriate analytics methodologies and techniques to help departments meet business objectives
- Conduct analysis and build analytic models that improve policy targeting, optimise decisions and inject predictive intelligence to business decisions
- Work on the end-to-end analytics solution from requirements gathering to user testing to deployment
- Interpret technical statistical results and communicate insights through storytelling
- Maintain and enhance data warehouse/data marts to ensure continuing relevance to business users
To succeed in the Data Scientist job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior leadership teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Preferably with at least four to five years’ relevant experience in business intelligence and data analytics - good knowledge of data mining tools and techniques (diagnostic and predictive) and data warehousing
- Meticulous and good with figures
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills, and able to work independently and as a team
- Proficient in statistical and data visualisation tools such as SAS, Tableau, R and Python
The firm is passionate about developing their people to fulfil their potential and is truly one big family, with a warm and friendly culture which will make you feel right at home within the business's IT framework.
If you feel as though you fit the above criteria, please apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1987561 Max Johnson