Business Intelligence Architect
Salary SGD130000 - SGD150000 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant Max Johnson (R1987561)
Date posted 31 October 20192019-10-31 2019-12-30 it Singapore SG SGD 130000 150000 150000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Business Intelligence Architect job has just become available at one of the most respected firms in Singapore’s public sector. This is a role for a leading Business Intelligence Architect to play a vital role in the organisation’s strategy and operations.
About the Business Intelligence Architect Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for extracting value from the organisation’s data assets to discover trends and patterns. This is a great opportunity for the Business Intelligence Architect to develop the organisation’s business intelligence (BI) and analytics technical architecture.
- Plan and design the technical architecture of the business intelligence (BI) and analytics systems
- Evaluate and propose the appropriate BI technology and platform that can be implemented to support data science users in their data analysis and development of analytics model
- Work with the internal infrastructure team to set-up and implement the required BI platform or software
- Work with the internal security team to comply with the IT security policy, standards and procedures for any implementation of BI platforms or software
- Prepare proposal, tender specification, tender evaluation and award of tender to outsource vendor for the implementation of new BI technology or platform
- Manage outsource vendor and the end-to-end implementation of the BI platform and software
- Provide administration support for BI systems and end user support on the usage of the system
To succeed in the Business Intelligence Architect job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior leadership teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Six years of experience in the design and implementation of the BI technical architecture, BI platforms and software such as SAS, Tableau, R and Python
- Hands-on experience in the implementation of big data platform (Hadoop, Hive, Spark), NoSQL data store and structured data warehouse or data marts
- Hands-on experience in the implementation of open source systems on Linux operating system
- Three years of experience in the evaluation of BI technology which includes good understanding of the cloud computing environment
- Three years of experience in the preparation of proposals, tender specifications and managing of tender processes and outsource vendor
- Good communication skills and able to interact well and collaborate effectively with both technical and business users
The firm is passionate about developing their people to fulfil their potential and is truly one big family, with a warm and friendly culture which will make you feel right at home.
If you feel you fit the above criteria, apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1987561 Max Johnson