Machine Learning Engineer
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Felicity Burrows (R1984582)
Date posted 25 October 20192019-10-25 2019-12-24 it Singapore SG SGD 8000 9000 9000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Machine Learning Engineer job has become available the data science and predictive analytics team at a leading international telecommunication firm based in Singapore.
About the Machine Learning Engineer Role:
Due to expansion, the client is hiring a Machine Learning Engineer to work out of their office in Singapore to design, develop and deploy machine learning models in a production environment. Reporting to the Director of Data Science & Analytics the purpose of the role will be to bring cutting-edge machine learning models into production for various business units within the organisation, together with a team of data scientists and subject domain experts.
- Design, develop and deploy machine learning models in a production environment
- Manage and monitor full life cycle of machine learning models in production (e.g. monitor features, model results and performance)
- Schedule and orchestrate complex machine learning workflows and pipelines using the latest technology and schedulers
- Provide engineering solutions to support production level machine learning and data-driven initiatives
- Optimise the efficiency of machine learning algorithms by applying state-of-the-art technologies to reduce training time and inference latency
- Work closely with data scientists, business and IT teams to build platform and framework to enable machine learning and data analytics activities on a large-scale
- Continuous innovation and optimisation of machine learning workflow, through R&D of new technology
- Establish, implement and maintain best practices and principles of machine learning engineering
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, applied mathematics, statistics in a highly-related discipline
- Excellent programming skills in at least one object-oriented programming language (Python, Java, C++)
- At least two years of experience in machine learning or data science research
- At least three years of experience in software engineering or data engineering
- Good understanding of software engineering principles and design patterns
- Machine learning fundamentals and deep learning
- Fluency in at least one modern distributed ML frameworks (TensorFlow, PyTorch, Caffe)
- Implementation experience in machine learning algorithms and applications
- Strong expertise in machine learning model deployment tooling (including experience with tools for real production deployments, testing, management of package dependency, lineage/audit trails, model versioning), high performance computing and parallel data processing (e.g. Spark, Airflow, Kubernetes, Docker, Jenkins)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English
- Highly logical and independent; team player with the ability to work on multiple projects if necessary
- Passionate about machine learning, new application areas and new tools
This is an excellent opportunity to join an international leader with an exceptional brand that is doing very exciting things in Machine Learning.
Be a part of a fantastic team and have super career progression in this Machine Learning Engineer role.
Apply now to learn more.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1984582 Felicity Burrows