Machine Learning Engineer
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Felicity Burrows (R1984582)
Date posted 16 October 20192019-10-16 2019-12-15 it Singapore SG SGD 7000 15000 15000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Machine Learning Engineer has just been made available at a Software-as-a-Service company that has an analytics platform for Data company. The company has an award winning app that fuses data together with their client's own databases to provide strategic business intelligence.
About the Machine Learning Engineer Role:
Reporting into the Head of Data and Analytics, you will work with a team of diverse talents to support the deployment of our clients products to their clients. The company provides a corporate intelligence solution; creating value from connections driven by data and powered by AI.
- Solve complex and interesting problems using ML & DL techniques
- Build data pipelines to operationalize end-to-end solutions
- Apply statistical modelling and machine learning algorithms to real world problems
To succeed in this Machine Learning Engineer role, you must have strong experience in machine learning.
• M.S. (PhD Preferred) in Computer Science, Statistics, Operations Research or similar quantitative field
• Strong background in one of the following fields: machine learning, natural language processing, deep learning or reinforcement learning
• Rich experience in at least one of following areas: language modelling, information extraction, text classification, conversation/dialog, time-series modelling, and related NLP or RL applications
• Solid foundation of machine learning algorithms (classification, regression, clustering, time series forecasting, recommender system, text analytics)
• Experience with deep learning is a plus
• Deep understanding of big data systems, including Spark, Hadoop, Azure Data Lake, Cosmos DB, Azure SQL, etc.
• Expert in one or more machine learning platforms, such as R, Python, Azure ML
• Expert in one or more scripting languages, such as R, Python, SQL, C++, etc.
• Experience building data pipelines to operationalise end-to-end solutions
• Two to four years of applying statistical modelling and machine learning algorithms to real world problems
• Passion for solving complex and interest problems
• Experience in building cloud-scale systems and experience working with open source stacks for data processing and data science is desirable
• Excellent communication skills, ability to present and write reports, strong teamwork and collaboration skills
• Demonstration of leadership skills and ability to work independently.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a high growth innovative tech company doing very interesting projects in machine learning, where you would be a part of a very talented team.
If you want to be part of a company that applies NLP and machine learning technology to analyse corporate financial data and unstructured text from public domains, this Machine Learning Engineer job is right for you.
Apply now to be considered for this Machine Learning Engineer position or email me to discuss further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1984582 Felicity Burrows