Data Scientist - Customer Intelligence
Salary SGD7000 - SGD10000 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant Felicity Burrows (R1984582)
Date posted 31 July 20192019-07-31 2019-09-29 it Singapore SG SGD 7000 10000 10000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting job opportunity as a Data Scientist - Customer Intelligence has become available at a leading telecommunications brand in Singapore. Exciting projects span across artificial intelligence, machine learning and NLP.
About the Data Scientist - Customer Intelligence Role:
This exciting new role is for a Data Scientist who is passionate about delivering impact through analytics. The organisation is on an exciting digital transformation journey, and aims to gather more insights on how they can better serve their customers, build better customer experiences and identify new market segments they can grow their revenue with. This role of a Data Scientist is aimed at building internal capabilities to augment their reliance on external vendors in the ideation, creation and maintenance of data projects.
- Dive into internal and third party data (Redshift, Python, Tableau, R) to make strategic recommendations (e.g. personalised user flows, segmented marketing audiences, more accurate recommendations, churn prediction, propensity models)
- Serve as a subject matter expert to other analysts across the company as an available resource for all things related to analytics
- Develop machine learning/deep learning models for propensity modelling, user segmentation, text analytics, video analytics, churn prediction, personalisation/recommendation
- Tell stories that describe analytical results and insights in meetings of all sizes with diverse audiences
- Provide analytics-based thought leadership across a variety of technical and non-technical audiences to ensure that all levels make data-driven decisions
- Degree in computer science, applied math, statistics, or industrial engineering with four years of experience involving quantitative data analysis and complex problem solving
- Complete command of SQL, and either Python, R, or Hadoop frameworks along with some experience with Tableau. Proficiency with similar BI and visualisation tools is also transferable
- Extensive experience directly querying large data sets including networks data, customer usage data, third party data and raw data ingested from non-standard platforms
- Strong written, verbal, and visual communication skills to concisely communicate in a way that provides context, offers insights, and minimises misinterpretation
- The skill to work cross-functionally and push business partners to focus on realistic goals and projects
- Experience with distributed analytic processing technologies (think Hive, Pig, Presto, Spark)
- Experience building and deploying analytic solutions as well as machine learning and/or optimisation models in production
- Solid statistical knowledge and analytic thinking, ideally utilised in modelling and experimentation
Apply now to learn more.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1984582 Felicity Burrows