SQL Database Administrator (12 months contract)
Salary SGD4000 - SGD5000 per month
Consultant Muzammil Mohamed (R1653151)
Date posted 21 November 2016
A pharmaceutical giant is looking for a SQL Database Administrator to be responsible for defining the broad database administrating strategy and delivering the highest service quality.
About the SQL Database Administrator (12 months contract) Role:
In this role, you will be monitor performance and manage parameters to provide fast responses to front-end users.
- Establish the needs of users and monitor user access and security
- Map out the conceptual design for a planned database
- Consider both back-end organisation of data and front-end accessibility for end-users
- Refine the logical design so that it can be translated into a specific data model
- Further refine the physical design to meet system storage requirements
To succeed in the SQL Database Administrator (12 months contract) job, you will need to be immediately available and work in a internal matrix organisation.
- Strong analytical and organisational skills
- Understanding of structured query language (SQL)
- Knowledge of relational database management systems' (RDBMS), 'object oriented database management systems' (OODBMS) and XML database management systems
- Experience with their database software/web applications
- Ability to work quickly, under pressure and to deadlines
- Up-to-date knowledge of technology and the Data Protection Act
This pharmaceutical giant need no introduction and is recognised a the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1653151 Muz Mohamed