MSSQL DBA SME
Salary SGD5000 - SGD6000 per month
Consultant Muzammil Mohamed (R1653151)
Date posted 10 November 2016
An exciting MSSQL DBA SME contract job has just become available at one of the most sought after energy companies in Singapore.
About the MSSQL DBA SME Role:
In this role you will be the technical system owner for databases, middleware and production control systems (release management, identity and privilege access management, source code repository) in the company. As the subject matter expert, you will perform day-to-day systems administration for these systems, and support the use of these systems.
- Design business requirements and system functionalities (enhancements or projects) to deliver improvements in business processes, information quality and business capabilities
- Daily systems administration, including for IMAC (Install, Move, Add, Configure, Delete) activities
- Write functional and software requirements specifications
- Write technical documentation and procedure manuals
- Project management of requirement gathering, gap analysis, RFP tendering and evaluation process using project implementation methodology
- You will also own and operate the software and production release management processes
- As the technical system owner, you will also be responsible for managing and regular reporting on the systems and resources in your area
To succeed in the MSSQL DBA SME job, you will need to have the ability to manage projects to enhance the systems and processes within your area of responsibility.
- At least five years' experience in IT with a degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server and/or Oracle database administration is a must
- Experience with enterprise application such as Microsoft Sharepoint is a must
- Experience in systems analysis work is a must
- Project management experience is essential
The successful DBA will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1653151 Muz Mohamed