Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Janice Tee (R1875479)
Date posted 31 October 20192019-10-31 2019-12-30 financial-services Singapore SG SGD 4000 6000 6000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A challenging and exciting Data Analyst job has just become available at one of the leading financial institutions based in Singapore. In this role, you will be part of a high performance analytics team and be responsible for delivering data and analytics to the business teams
About the Data Analyst Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for using data analytics and technology to provide quantitative insights.
- Provide quantitative insights to investment teams using data and technology
- Oversee the analytics tools that provide the basis of quantitative investment insights
- Source and onboard new market data
- Identify and execute continuous process improvement and automation
To succeed in this Data Analyst role, you must be highly driven and analytical, with a strong interest in growinf your skill sets within financial services.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, or similar degree
- Strong programming skills in Python, R, SQL
- CFA is a strong advantage
- Strong knowledge of asset management and investment products is ideal
- Experience in data analytics and quantitative analytics
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
This leading financial institution has diversified financial services and multiple business segments. This organisation offers diversity and growth for innovation for all employees which makes it a great place to work and being a part of.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Data Analyst role.
Apply today to discuss this opportunity further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1875479 Janice Tee