Consultant Brett Lockett (R1440023)
Date posted 07 May 20192019-05-07 2019-06-06 it 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters
An exciting Tableau Developer job opportunity has become available working for a leading technology company in Singapore. The role will report to DBAs Senior Analyst who manages the business intelligence projects delivery and work stream.
About the Tableau Developer Role:
You are required to continue with the overhaul of DBAS front end reporting across all DBAS functions to enable automated self-service reporting and dashboards underpinned by a dedicated data warehouse and Tableau software. You will also be required to embed Tableau dashboards into existing CRM software (Salesforce) and develop customer facing dashboards for integration to a new digital market place.
Tableau Reports and Dashboards Development:
- Responsible for the development, design, support and optimisation of advanced Tableau reports and dashboards in accordance with the DBAS Information Security governance by working with the Tableau server administrator to implement data security and user access management
Data Analysis and Data Modelling:
- Understand the nature of the data, data mapping from source to visualisations
- Implement an automated and optimized Tableau data source to address the requirements of the interactive dashboards/reports extracted from the MS SQL Server data warehouse and spreadsheets/flat files
- Update and publish data dictionary
- Systems Integration:
- Establish Tableau reports and dashboards integration to Salesforce, DBAS website and Digital Market Place to support overall DBAS initiatives
- SLDC and BAU Support:
- Report to the Senior Analyst who is managing the business intelligence projects delivery with close interaction with data warehouse developer, business systems manager and process manager
- Perform full system development life cycle activities and follow the change management protocols. Own, track and resolve data, system, and process work flow
- Continuous Improvements:
- Assist in the continuous improvements on the architecture, system design and dashboards UX/UI by implementing system upgrades, data on-boarding mechanisms and state-of-the art dashboards design observing best practices
To succeed in the role, you must have minimum five years' overall IT related experience with exposure on full software development life cycle, change management and/or systems support.
- Bachelor’s degree holder in IT related discipline
- Minimum three years' experience in Tableau reports and dashboards development and data modelling
- Highly analytical yet an effective Tableau dashboards designer demonstrating the state of the art visualisation techniques and best practices (UX/UI)
- Excellent understanding of MS Excel formula/macros and able to translate them into advanced Tableau LOD or into a proper MS SQL Server SQL/T-SQL scripts in the database side
- Working knowledge on Salesforce and web integration
- Tableau Desktop I, II and III certifications and working experience using other BI tools are highly advantageous
- Experience in data wrangling using Tableau Prep or its equivalent is good to have
- Detail oriented person with good interpersonal and communication skills
This organisation needs no introduction and is recognised as a key leader within the technology field. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The business is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Tableau Developer job in Singapore.
Please apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1440023 Brett Lockett