APAC Data Governance Lead
Salary SGD120000 - SGD220000 per annum + Attractive
Consultant Valerie Corera (R1332085)
Date posted 04 April 20192019-04-04 2019-06-03 banking singapore Singapore SG SGD 120000 220000 220000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
A global bank with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities is seeking a high-calibre APAC Data Governance Lead job for the Group's Chief Digital Office.
About the APAC Data Governance Role:
- Definition and execution of data strategy by which the APAC Division acquires, governs, and handles the quality of data
- Support the APAC Division and Group CDO to ensure consistency in the front-to-back adoption and implementation of the Enterprise Data Governance Policy and Data Management Framework
- Collaborate with Divisional functions (front office, operations, compliance, risk management, finance, IT) to assess, prioritise, and mitigate risks that may affect business operations, risk management, and regulatory compliance due to poor data quality
- Seek opportunities for more effective management and use of data
- Provide mentor-ship, strategy and oversight for data-related programs
To succeed in this role, you must have deep knowledge of the business capabilities and underlying data needs.
- Strong data governance experience
- Knowledge in technological infrastructure and business process architecture would be ideal
- Knowledge of the front to back data lifecycle
- Ability to lobby and influence the strategy of the organisation, to ensure that data governance principles are included in the definition of strategic targets
- Excellent team-player (effectively work and communicate with significant partners/colleagues in a collaborative, clear manner and able to master new material quickly
- Strong communicator, good organisational and social skills
The successful APAC Data Governance lead will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are immediately available and want to take the next step in your career, this role is for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Please apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1332085 Valerie Corera