Machine Learning Engineer
Consultant Kai Reuber (R1872405)
Date posted 25 January 2019 2019-01-252019-03-22 it Singapore SG SGD 60000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
A Machine Learning Engineer job based in Singapore has just become available at a leading e-commerce company.
About the Machine Learning Engineer Role:
As part of the Data Science team, you will work with Product Managers, Marketing and BI Leads to design and build mechanisms to optimise advertiser and shopper concerns. You will build technical solutions to solve complex business optimisation problems.
- Majority of the time will be spent on hands-on technical implementation
- Collaborate with product / business management and engineering teams to understand needs and devise solutions
- Write high quality, clean, and reusable code
- Build high-performance, high-availability, scalable and easy-to-maintain services
- Gather, extract, and manage data for use in training and validating algorithms
- Get click and impression data into the systems in real-time to dynamically adapt which ads are shown
To succeed in this Machine Learning Engineer job, you should be passionate about coding and programming, and enjoy innovating and solving complex problems.
- At least a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related
- Three to four years' in machine learning, large scale data processing / analytics
- Deep understanding of machine learning algorithms and workflows
- Hands-on experience in distributed data platforms and processing frameworks such as Hadoop, Spark, Map-Reduce
- Hands-on experience in Linux Development environments and Shell Scripting
- Experience in SQL
- Strong programming skills in Python or C++ preferred
The company is a young e-commerce start-up. It has grown rapidly across the region in just a few years, with close to 5,000 staff.
If you are seeking an opportunity to advance in a challenging and innovative environment, this Machine Learning Engineer role will be a good fit for you.
Apply for this exciting opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1872405 Kai Reuber