NLP Data Scientist
Consultant Kai Reuber (R1872405)
Date posted 14 January 2019 2019-01-142019-03-12 it Singapore SG SGD 80000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An NLP Data Scientist job has just been made available at a fast growing start-up based in Singapore.
About the NLP Data Scientist role:
You will be joining a growing team within a rapidly-expanding tech start-up.
- Utilise natural language processing (NLP) to mine unstructured data, and create insights
- Analyse and perform modelling on structured data using advanced statistical techniques
- Work on clustering, topic analysis, text classification, entity recognition, sentiment analysis for unstructured and semi-structured data
- Perform text mining, generate and test working hypotheses, prepare and analyse historical data and identify patterns
- Use advanced machine learning algorithms to perform text classification
To succeed in this NLP Data Scientist role, you will need prior experience in natural language processing and deep learning technologies.
- At least four years' experience working in Natural Language Processing or related field
- MS or PhD in Computer Science, Signal Processing, or related fields
- Knowledge or experience in one of these areas:, natural language processing, recommendation systems, ranking
- Proficient in Python, Java, Scala, etc.
- Working experience in deep learning technologies such as Tensorflow, Theano, Caffe and Keras will be highly desirable
This emerging start up company is anything but traditional. Great value is placed on training and development and this is a great time to join their Singapore office.
If you are an NLP enthusiast who enjoys working with unstructured data and analysing patterns from text, this NLP Data Scientist job is a good opportunity to be part of an innovative and growing team.
Apply for this exciting opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1872405 Kai Reuber