Senior Data Analyst
Consultant Kai Reuber (R1872405)
Date posted 29 November 2018 2018-11-292019-01-28 new-media-and-internet 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A Senior Data Analyst job based in Singapore is available at a leading e-commerce company.
About the Senior Data Analyst Role:
In this role, you will help drive data driven decision making to drive success with customers and merchants. You will be working with one of the richest e-commerce data sets in the world and cutting-edge technology.
- Manage a small team on a regional level to manage data pipeline and analysis
- Mentor and guide junior analysts to fulfil responsibilities
- Translate business needs into suitable big data / engineering requirements
- Design data marts for functional units by fulfilling business requirements and optimising technical requirements
- Coordinate data engineers to optimise data flow from raw data into our data marts
- Troubleshoot business issues or investigate irregular KPI spikes due to business developments
- Assist in conducting ad hoc analysis on business issues using data
- Actively engage stakeholders and product team to ensure that all the data is up to date according to the latest feature developments
- Assist functional units to design mission critical dashboards for their needs
- Work together with our data products PM to transform mature dashboards into data products that can allow the entire organisation to use data efficiently and effectively
To succeed in this Senior Data Analyst role, you should have the ability to see insights turn into real products with previous experience in internet companies.
- Bachelor degree or higher in Computer Science, IS, Engineering, Business Analytics, Statistics or related field
- Strong experience in analytical roles is a must with at least three years' experience
- Applicants with prior experience in e-commerce or the internet industry are preferred
- Mastery of SQL is a minimum requirement
- Experience in programming, especially Python, is preferable
- Experience in Hadoop ecosystem (Hadoop, Spark, Hive), is a plus
- Possess outstanding interpersonal communication skills and the ability to think on your feet
This is a leading e-commerce company that offers rewarding growth opportunities.
If you are driven and seek an opportunity to advance your career with an innovative e-commerce player in the market, this Senior Data Analyst job will be a good fit for you.
Apply for this exciting role today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1872405 Kai Reuber