Salary SGD6000 - SGD7000 per monthFULL_TIME
Consultant Kai Reuber (R1872405)
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122018-12-25 pharmaceuticals 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909
A new Data Analyst job based in Singapore has just become available at a leading pharmaceutical company.
About the Data Analyst Role:
As an Analytics Associate, you will be joining a new entrepreneurial business unit exploring exciting ways of using data and insight to enhance business and health care outcomes for the company and its clients. You will be responsible for the preparation of data and its analysis underlying the products and services of the business.
You will be part of a great team with great exposure to various learning opportunities.
- Support the business's Tableau-based analytics products and services
- Help to manage the team’s data preparation processes – data cleansing, data integration and data mart creation
- Interact on regular basis with clients either in a business development or project execution capacity
- Execute data preparation procedures in support of good analytics
- Articulate implications of key findings to senior business stakeholders
- Design dashboards, reports and analysis focused on key business issues for the business and its clients
- Lead key projects to drive business change through analytics
- Support business development around the organisation's data analytics services
- Support data analytics projects with clients and manage their requests
To succeed in this Data Analyst role, you should have some exposure to advanced analytical tools utilising open source Python or R.
- At least three years' working experience in a similar role
- Business intelligence, analytics or management consulting background
- Good personal and communication skills to engage with senior stakeholders
- Excellent Excel skills (VBA is a nice to have) + familiarity with visualisation software like Tableau, Qlikview, Spotfire
- Familiarity with coding languages SQL, R or Python would be a great addition
The team has a great start-up "feel" within a large global business. Career progression within the organisation is fluid with lots of opportunities for capable talent. This Data Analyst role will give you the opportunity to have a real actual impact on the business and contribute by achieving concrete health care outcomes.
Apply for this role today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1872405 Kai Reuber