Database Administrator/Data Analyst
Consultant Helen Lee (R1874335)
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122018-12-21 it 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909
A top e-commerce company is looking to hire a Database Administrator/Data Analyst in Singapore. In this job, you will be tasked to provide world-class support for database services across all business lines within the group.
About the Database Administrator/Data Analyst Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for the whole migration project.
- Extract and understand complex data sets across multiple sources and perform mapping to build a consolidated view
- Provide key insights and build views of easily understood data sets to be shared with business users
- Provide advice on migration based on insights derived from data
- Understand payments business and provide business context from data sets
- Understand the source and target platforms, and learn how to build the mapping logic
- Works closely with business to understand and drive key business initiatives based on data
To succeed in the Database Administrator/Data Analyst role, experience in banking/financial service or e-payments will be essential.
- Degree in Computing Science
- At least five years' experience working with data warehouses and providing data analysis
- Worked in large-scale migration projects
- Solid understanding of financial services and payments industry
- Knowledge of and experience with industry standards and data models
- Knowledge of and experience in designing normalised and dimensional models to support different analytical users
- Experience in doing data profiling and implementing data quality rules using ETL tools such as Informatica Data Quality
- Knowledge of and experience with reference data management, data standards, expertise with Teradata MDM
- Experience of building business glossary and providing end-to-end data lineage using tools such as Informatica Metadata Manager
- Hands-on experience of doing data mapping across different layers in data architecture - from source to target state data analysis experience
- Proven problem solving skills and analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with keen attention to detail and high accuracy
- Self-starter, able to work with minimal supervision and drive deliverables independently
This is e-commerce company provides a great working environment and career progression opportunities.
If you are a subject matter expert in database administration and want to take the next step in your career, this Database Administrator/Data Analyst role will be a good fit for you.
Apply for this exciting opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1874335 Helen Lee