Salary SGD72000 - SGD96000 per annum
Consultant Kai Reuber (R1872405)
Date posted 05 October 2018 2018-10-052018-12-04 telecommunications 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A new Data Scientist job based in Singapore has just become available in one of the major telecommunications companies in Singapore.
About the Data Scientist Role:
This is a great opportunity to work with one of the major telecommunications companies in Singapore driving innovation in the market. The team is expanding, providing great opportunities for growth.
You will design and build analytics solutions and products to deliver superior business outcomes throughout the entire business.
- Identify and plan analytics use cases with business units
- Apply cutting-edge analytics to generate new business insights across all business functions
- Develop and deploy analytical solutions across a variety of business functions, including, but not limited to: customer acquisition, customer retention, product development, pricing decisions, network roll-out
- Track and improve performance of analytical solutions developed
- Communicate findings to wider audiences within the organisation
- Stay current on cutting edge business applications, tools and approaches
To succeed in this Data Scientist role, you should display analytical curiosity and good problem-solving skills.
- Master's degree or PhD with three to five years' experience in computer science, applied mathematics, statistics, machine learning, or a related quantitative field
- Significant relevant experience building and deploying advanced analytics solutions in Big Data environments; relevant topics include: customer acquisition, customer segmentation and targeting, customer LTV maximisation, churn prevention, cost modelling of transportation and logistics operations, predictive maintenance
- Demonstrate deep technical and data science expertise in the following:
- Analytical methods: statistical modelling (e.g., linear regression, GLMs, time series), supervised machine learning (e.g., random forests, neural networks), design of experiments, segmentation/clustering, text mining, network analysis (e.g., location allocation), optimisation, simulation
- Analytics tools: Data wrangling (SQL, Python, PostGRESql, Spark, Hadoop/Hive), Data Modelling ( Python, SAS, RapidMiner, SPSS), Data visualisation (Tableau, Microstrategy)
- Experience building in-production models, including associated scripting, error handling and documentation
- Strong record of professional accomplishment
- Highly-logical and systematic, team player and fast learner
This is a major telecommunications company in Singapore that offers challenging but rewarding growth opportunities.
If you are driven and seek an opportunity to advance in your career with an industry leader, this Data Scientist role will be a good fit for you.
Apply for this role today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1872405 Kai Reuber