Analytics Product Manager
Salary SGD70000 - SGD100000 per annum
Consultant Kai Reuber (R1872405)
Date posted 24 September 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An Analytics Product Manager job based in Singapore is available at a leading e-commerce company. In this role, you will act as a bridge between the analytics team and the rest of the business, translating business requirements into data-driven products.
About the Analytics Product Manager role:
In this role, you will look at how stakeholders can utilise their data to then provide solutions to data-related problems.
- Work with internal business units to gather and analyse data related problems to find the key causes
- Plan and design data product solutions as well as resolve issues
- Design the UI of the data products
- Manage the development cycle of such data products and manage the prioritisation of the projects based on the needs of the business
- Work closely with the data engineering team in the development, delivery and maintenance of such products
- Drive the adoption of the data products throughout the organisation through initiatives and training
To succeed in this Analytics Product Manager role, you should be passionate about all things data driven and have excellent communication skills.
- At least four years' work experience, with at least one year's experience as a BI/Data Analyst in the internet industry
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Analytics, Statistics
- Passionate about all things data driven
- Excellent communications skills are a must
- Fluency in Mandarin is essential as there is a need to liaise with Chinese stakeholders overseas
- Proficiency in SQL is preferred
- Prior experience in product management is preferred
- UI design experience is a plus
The company is a young e-commerce start-up. It has grown rapidly across the region in just a few years, with close to 5,000 staff.
If you are seeking an opportunity to advance in a challenging and innovative environment, this Analytics Product Manager role will be a good fit for you.
Apply for this exciting opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1872405 Kai Reuber