Salary SGD68000 - SGD81000 per annum
Consultant Kai Reuber (R1872405)
Date posted 13 September 2018 2018-09-132018-10-13 mining 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A Tableau Developer contract job has just become available at a rare commodities exchange and mining company based in Singapore. This role is convertible to permanent.
About the Tableau Developer Role:
You will be responsible for utilising data from large auction exchange and exhibit strong experience in Tableau and Salesforce integration.
- Responsible for the development, design and support of advanced Tableau reports and dashboards with user filters
- Report to the BI manager with close interaction with datawarehouse developer, business analysts, end users/stakeholders to understand requirements including elements, entities and relationships
- Create optimised Tableau data sources to address the requirements of the interactive dashboards/reports sourced from MS SQL Server and Excel/flat files
- Develop impactful story board based on the requirements and data
To succeed in this Tableau Developer role, you should have prior experience with Tableau with good interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or related Discipline
- Minimum three to five years' experience in developing Tableau reports and dashboards with advanced LOD calculations and data modelling using extracts from MS SQL Server and Excel/flat files
- Knowledge of Tableau prep and Salesforce integration
- Good interpersonal and communication skills to liaise with external vendors
This is a renowned commodities exchange and mining company.
If you are driven and are seeking an opportunity to take your career forward, this Tableau Developer role will be a good fit for you.
Apply for this role today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1872405 Kai Reuber