Salary SGD78000 - SGD91000 per annum
Consultant Ishan Aggarwal (R1764677)
Date posted 16 August 2018 2018-08-162018-10-15 it 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A Data Scientist job based in Singapore has just become available at the most successful logistics and supply chain MNC in the world. This is a permanent role located in a convenient location within the CBD. This position is for an experienced professional who is looking for a dynamic environment where your contribution to projects will have visible impact on business.
About the Data Scientist Role:
You will be tasked to implement advanced analytics into core business process.
- Analyse raw data: sourcing data from existing multiple DWH, assessing quality, cleansing, structuring for downstream processing
- Identify new potential data sources: value of new data, integrating into analysis, assessing data readiness for automation and optimisation
- Design, build and maintain efficient predictive solutions, full cycle: business case, data preparation, modelling, deployment to production
- Collaborate with engineering team to scale analytical prototypes to production
- Monitor performance of the deployed models and fine tune when needed
- Collaborate with business teams to define new requirements or changes related to advanced analytics solutions
- Educate business users to understand the relevance of specific data and analytical approach; communicate on best practices
- Maintain code version control and document results of experiments
To be successful in this Data Scientist role, you should have prior experience in analytics and programming.
- Advanced degree in Statistics, Economics, Analytics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- Four to eight years' experience in analytics, with knowledge of SQL, programming (Python, R, Spark etc.) and various statistical modelling or machine learning techniques
- Experience manipulating large data sets, both structured & unstructured
- Proven track record of overseeing multiple data science and machine learning projects at all stages, from idea generation to objectives formulation to implementation and deliverables
- Desire to work in a highly-collaborative environment
- Manage multiple data science projects concurrently
The company needs no introduction as it is the most successful logistics and supply chain MNC in the world. They have offices globally and more than 290,000 employees.
If you desire the freedom to think and have the flexibility to take initiative and work creativity, this is the role for you.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1764677 Ishan Aggarwal