Consultant Kai Reuber (R1872405)
Date posted 10 August 2018 2018-08-102018-10-09 it 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A Marketing Analyst job based in Singapore has just become available at one of the leading e-commerce platforms in SEA. This is a technical role and a previous background in analytics is a must.
About the Marketing Analyst Role:
As data-driven marketing is pivotal for the company's success, you will be responsible for supporting the online marketing function in the data-driven decision making and ad utilisation, as well as assisting in building models to streamline marketing functions.
- Work hand-in-hand with the Data Science team and Data Engineering team to implement data-driven marketing solutions and models
- Utilise online social media data, customer data and advertising data to generate usable insights for the online marketing team
- Build, improve and automate reports from various marketing sources for top management
- Collaborate with Business Intelligence and Product teams to develop solutions to deliver crucial marketing insights
To succeed in this Marketing Analyst role, you should have prior experience in data analytics and be passionate about programming and solving complex problems.
- Minimum three to five years' experience in a technical data-driven marketing function, online marketing analytics, or business intelligence function
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics or similar preferred
- Proficiency in Python and SQL required
- Proficiency in VBA and Spark
- Passionate about programming, data analytics and solving complex problems
The seniority of the role will be dependent on your experience.
The company is a young e-commerce start-up. It has grown rapidly across the region in just a few years, with close to 5,000 staff.
If you are seeking an opportunity to advance in a challenging and innovative environment, with exposure to a huge analytics team with top Data Scientists, this Marketing Analyst role will be a good fit for you.
Apply for this exciting opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1872405 Kai Reuber