Data and Analytics Lead
Consultant Ishan Aggarwal (R1764677)
Date posted 12 July 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A Data and Analytics Lead job opportunity based in Singapore has just been made available at a global pharmaceutical company to spearhead the BI capability across eight markets.
About the Data and Analytics Lead role:
In this role, you will be expected to have deep technical knowledge of business intelligence technologies with exposure to big data and predictive solutions, and the associated data governance practices along with strong project management skills.
- Help shape the BI strategy in line with best practice analytical maturity models and provide the firm with a strong competitive advantage
- Collaborate with cross-functional and other regional leads to scope, design and deliver new BI requirements including innovative analytics experiments
- Work with the regional business leads and tech teams to build capability and embed the BI changes
- Develop and maintain productive relationships with key stakeholders across commercial and market teams
- Manage BI project governance, plans, deliverables, resources, budgets, contingency plans, risk mitigation and issue management to drive project outcomes across the region
- Ensure delivery to agreed scope, time, cost, quality in alignment with stakeholder expectations
- Manage and coordinate project-related third-party relationships where engaged (e.g. Offshore providers, software vendors)
- Ensure BI projects are transitioned to steady state support in a smooth and efficient manner, in alignment with technology service transition standards
To succeed in this Data and Analytics Lead role, you should have extensive experience in data and analytics with solid knowledge of BI.
- 15+ years' experience along with a degree in computer science, statistics, data analytics or an associated discipline
- Expert knowledge in the BI domain - prior development experience using QlikView/QilkSense
- Experience in data modelling and data architecture design
- Strong understanding of enterprise data management practices with project management experience
- FMCG/pharmaceutical domain knowledge is a must
- Understanding of the big data and predictive domain
This is an interesting opportunity to be at the forefront of BI strategy with a firm which has established itself in Asia during the past 50 years. It has been ranked consistently among the top firms in the field and has been awarded numerous awards. You will be part of an innovative environment, where the focus is to be the best and the most trusted brand.
If you feel this is the right opportunity for you, apply now.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1764677 Ishan Aggarwal