Analytics Business Development
Consultant Kai Reuber (R1872405)
Date posted 12 July 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An Analytics Business Development job based in Singapore has just become available in one of the major telecommunications companies in the market.
About the Analytics Business Development role:
You will be tasked to develop customer/stakeholder engagement, pipeline building, market analysis, and strategic partnerships so as to create long-term value that align with the overall organisation's capability build-up.
- Strategise and drive the pipeline for both local and overseas markets to grow revenue and bring value to customers
- Identify and collaborate with partners to conceptualise new products and services, taking into account market demands and the prevailing competitive landscape
- Formulate GTM strategies for products and services; work with internal and external stakeholders to implement the strategies
- Engage customers on their telco data analytics requirements, introduce the company's products and services, and where necessary, provide advice to customers on how to leverage on telco data insights to create new value for their businesses
- Forge close relationship with strategic customers to understand and address their telco data analytics requirements
- Manage key stakeholders from government agencies and key government ministries to forge long term win-win relationships
- Work with the sales team to architect and price solutions in proposals to maximise win-rate
To succeed in this Analytics Business Development role, you should have prior experience leading analytics product, service, and/or business development teams.
- Minimum three years' proven and related track record in the telco data analytics or related domain
- Minimum three years' experience in leading analytics product, service, and/or business development teams
- A degree or higher in either analytics (computer science, stats, etc.) or business (with relevant analytics work experience)
- High degree of self-motivation, strong commitment and results-oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Adept at building and growing relationships with customers and partners
This telecommunications company needs no introduction and is a leader in its field of expertise. This is a great opportunity to work with experienced Data Scientists in the field, learning from them and what kind of insights from data they are able to provide as a service. This includes being involved with providing ML model building, utilising client data to generate insights, and assisting clients to make full utilisation of their data.
If you are driven and wish to advance your career with an industry leader, this role is for you.
Apply for this exciting opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1872405 Kai Reuber